Thursday, January 29, 2009

Picking Daisies


Check out this little pretty! Isn't she something? I enjoyed coloring her so much. I was planning to color her flowers as daisies (white and yellow) but I decided to put the pink in her hair so I colored her shirt white instead. I think it worked out. Maybe next time I'll give her real daisies, or brown-eyed susans, now there's an idea!

Hopefully, you've had a great day and you're ready for Friday. I know I'm ready for Friday! Brent and I spent the day driving to his hometown for an uncle's funeral. It's a long trip, over two hours, each way, and a sad occasion. But it was good to see all of his family members. I'm glad it's over, I know Brent's glad too.

Have you seen any good movies lately? We almost never go, but I saw Seven Pounds with my Mom the other day. Wow, that was an interesting story. I could almost see it again. If you saw it, let me know what you thought, but don't give away the ending!

Have a great Friday!

Stamp: Picking Daisies by Sugar Nellie
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Green Galore, Ballet Blue, PTI SS White, and Basic Gray dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU punch, misc. ribbon, Basic Gray buttons, stamping dimensionals

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable! I so want that stamp!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giffysk8s said...

Hope, I just love this! She makes me think of Emma and her room. Your coloring is sooooo beautiful! I wish I could come take lessons from you!

BTW: I copied your sketch from your Breast Cancer Awareness card for a card I made using Fifi. I gave you the credit and posted a link back to your card. I hope that's okay.:)

pat said...

Hope,
This card is Beautiful!!!

Pat

Lori said...

She is so adorable. Love the soft colors in your coloring.