Monday, January 12, 2009

No Fair!

Sometimes I think there's just not enough stamping time, could never be enough stamping time. I am so happy to have the chance to ink up Stamping Bella stamps that I haven't used yet. And now Emily has released a whole batch of new stamps. Have you seen them? They are nothing short of wonderful! And, here I am with so many other wonderful stamps that I haven't used yet.

That's why sketch chellenges make me happy! I can use a stamp I haven't used yet! Here is No Fair Girl by Tiddly Inks. And you know what? It's no fair that I can't stay home from work until I've made enough cards to use the rest of un-inked stamps! Hmph.

Stamp: No Fair Girl by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, PTI SS white, Sandy Lions dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilites, SU Punches, Stamping Bella bonbon, stamping dimensionals

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! Love the paper and your coloring!!

Jamie said...

How cute Hope!! I know I have a bunch that I havn't used yet and I ordered more. HAHA need to break them out.

Laurel said...

She is adorable!