Thursday, January 1, 2009

Master of the Cupcake!

Happy New Year! I can hardly believe that it's 2009 already. Wow, I can't believe how fast the years go by as I get older.

For this week's color challenge, I have pulled out an oldie but goodie. This is a look that I play with eveyr once in a while, but I still can't decide if I like it or not. When I saw PTI's new Raspberry Fizz, I knew that I wanted to try it again. So, we're trying a monochromatic look this week. Just choose a color and make a card!

For the added twist, I've challenged the sistahs to incorporate a New Year's resolution into their design. I think it will be a great chance for us to share something about ourselves with our sistahs. I can't wait to see what they come up with!


Stamps: CupcakeaBella by Stamping Bella, SU flower
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Papers: PTI Raspberry Fizz, dp, and SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, liquid applique, Stamping Bella dot, stamping dimensionals, PTI Raspberry Fizz ribbons, su punches


Happy New Year to you and thank-you so much for visiting the blog!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love it, her dress is so pretty! My favorite color combo... pink, pink and more pink!

Sparkle said...

I love all the dp! Great challenge!

Giffysk8s said...

SO PRETTY! Love the ribbon treatment. Maybe I'll get to play tomorrow...assuming my head feels better by then...