Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ice, Ice, Baby



Now, is this little lady ready to tie the knot or what? And, what a ring! Wow! I love Bella images like this because they're so narrow. You can really play around with the layers on the cardbase.

The color challenge colors are Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, and Lovely Lilac. With wonderful wintery colors like this, there was only one choice for an optional twist. I've told the sistahs that they can make a card that reminds them of cold, or frost, or, as in my case...ice! Have fun stamping, sistahs!

Stamps: Blingabella and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac, and PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folders, SU Lovely Lilac ribbon, SU punch, Stickles, stamping dimensionals

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Great colors and great twist, Hope! Thanks!

Giffysk8s said...

Forgot to ask...did you get that kind of long email I sent a few days ago? I had email troubles and am not sure it went through. I don't want to bore you with it all again if you already read it! LOL

pat said...

Hope,
You always make the sweetest cards!! I love this one!!
Great colors...I will try to play later.

Pat