Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Give Me a Call!


Oh, I can hardly type...and I hesitate to "say" it out loud...but it's halftime and my Beloved Wolfpack is playing those pesky Duke Blue Devils. And, we are leading! Oh my...shhh...don't break the magic. I don't know whether to turn the TV off and pretend like the game is over or watch the rest. Have you ever watched a game that's at Duke? I know, they make you want to turn the TV off, they're sssoooo irritating. Let's all send my boys good thoughts, though. And, if nothing else, we'll always have the first half, won't we?

Okay, onto important stamping stuff! Jamie has given us another great sketch to work with. And, have you heard? There's a Bella Bash tomorrow night in the forum! Laura and Jamie will be hosting and they have some great challenges planned. There will be prizes and lots of fun chatting, so please plan to join us.

Okay, off to watch my boys. Hope for the best, won't you??

Stamp: Rumor Has it Girl by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, Ruby Red, So Saffron, PTI SS white, and misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Punches, Primas, Stamping Bella dots, Stamping dimensionals

6 comments:

Janet said...

good luck to your team!! love your card!!!
hugs

Giffysk8s said...

Love it, Hope! Your coloring always amazes me. :)

Jamie said...

Hope this is adorable, hope your boys win. I will send them some good thoughts for you

Danni said...

Super cute! I have this stamp but haven't been able to play with it yet!
Adorable!

pat said...

Way Cute Hope!!
I love this card.

Pat

Sparkle said...

This card is just too cute!