Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fluffy and Frilly

At tonight's bash, Laura challenged us to use our favorite Bella image to make a Valentine for our BFF. I just can't choose a favorite image, much too hard. So I decided to choose a favorite uninked new series stamp, Hollyhock Bitty Bloom.

I'm not a real frilly girl, so I may have gone too frilly here, but I love the colors on this paper. It was fun playing with this Stamping Bella ribbon too!

Stamp: Hollyhock Bitty Bloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack
Papers: SU Cameo Coral, PTI SS white, Cloud Nine Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, Stamping Bella ribbon, misc. ribbon, misc. adhesive pearls, Lil Davis large Daisy brad

2 comments:

Lori said...

She is so cute. I finally ordered my bitty blooms. Can't wait for her to come.

Janet said...

such a cute card! love it!!