Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fluffy and Filled With Hope

I have always loved dandelions. For years, snapdragons were my favorite flower. I love them because they come in so many beautiful colors, they're just so pretty. Now, I think I love gerbera daisies more than any other flower. But, there's just something about a puffy dandelion. It's so much fun to pick them and make a wish.

What's your favorite flower?

Stamps: Matilda with Dandelion and bench by Magnolia stamps, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Chocolate Chip, PTI SS white, misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU Punches, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals


2 comments:

Janet said...

I love your card...i am not a flower girl at all!! lol

Sparkle said...

This is soooooooooooo cute! I'm allergic to pollen, but daffodils are my favorite flowers. Next are gerber daisies. :)