Saturday, January 3, 2009

CASEing Jane

Happy Saturday! The weeks have been so strange lately. Next week will be a big shock--five day work week! Yikes! My system will not know what to do.

The first Saturday of the month brings Stamping Bella's favorite stamper challenge. I love this challenge so much because it gives us a chance to show some attention to one of our sistahs. Of course, she wins a $20 credit to the Stamping Bella store, but I think the attention is the really fun part! I get so excited about this one!

Today's favorite stamper is Jane, or jbracht! When I saw her pink and brown Grumpabella card, I just knew that I had to get Alexis' Bad Hair Day out and make a pink and brown card of my own. I did some paper piecing, because I love putting stripes on Alexis' robe. Then I followed Jane's sketch to put my card together. I hope she likes it! Have a great Saturday!

Stamps: Alexis' Bad Hair Day by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, PTI SS white, misc. dps
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU Punches, stamping dimensionals, misc. ribbon, Stamping Bella bling


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I feel like I keep leaving you the same old comment about how fabulous your cards are...but it's true! My cards want to be your cards when they grow up. :)

While you were at the beach, I e-mailed you back via SCS, but now I have reason to think that it didn't go through. Let me know so I can resend it.

Luv ya!

Tiddly Inks said...

Ditto to Vicki....sorry to repeat myself, but you are just amazing. :)
I love the Yertle one above too. She is an adorable turtle! :)