Thursday, January 8, 2009

Candy Colors

This card was meant to be! I knew I wanted to use my new wooden organic flowers from Stamping Bella on a card, so I looked at them first when I was planning the color challenge. I thought they match this cute new adhesive ribbon I bought, so I put them together. Then, once I decided to pull out one of my very favorite Chichiboulie stamps, Twinkle Fairy, I knew that I could also use my new "Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo" stamp from Ellen Hutson. Oh, don't you love it when a plan comes together?

For this week's color challenge, I'm challenging the sistahs to use Barely Banana, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, and Chocolate Chip. CTMH colors are Sunkiss Yellow or Buttercup, Crystal Blue or Breeze, Orange, and Chocolate.

For an added twist, I'm asking each sistah to go back into the Stamping Bella archives and use one of Jamie's excellent sketches when she designs her card. Jamie has done 62 sketches, can you believe it? She is awesome! You can find many of her great designs on the Stamping Bella Challenge Blog. I chose BSC #22.

Stamp: Twinkle Fairy by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Ellen Hutson
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, CB embossing Folder, Adhesive ribbon, Stamping Bella Wooden organic flowers, misc. seed beads, SU Punch

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope you are so sweet!! This looks like a fun color combo and I am going to make sure I have a chance to do it today.

Laurel said...

So sweet! I love the sentiment!

Danni said...

I'm horrible at color challenges but this is adorable!! Love the flowers and the saying is just too perfect! Amazing job!

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I just got my SU paper last night, wahoo! So I will have to play.

Janet said...

such a cool card!!! love it!!!
You have an award on my blog too:)
hugs