Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today's Special

One week, one week...wait, one week? Oh my, are you ready? Am I ready? I know the answer to the second question. No! My family packs everything up--tree, presents, nieces--and we head for the beach. Each family group rents a condo in our favorite condo tower and we meet for meals and fun times. It is the best holiday tradition ever!

But, that means that we are leaving here on Tuesday. I have a lot to do to get ready. One thing I want to get a good start on is thank-you notes. So this week, I am showing a thank-you note for the color challenge. Don't you just love I-Deserve-a-tip-a-Bella?! Her tray offers so many options! I decided to stack it with Stamping Bella's wee hug sentiment this time.

The colors are Apricot Appeal, Night of Navy, and Ruby Red. And the optional twist to this week's challenge? Let's try making a thank-you note! Have a wonderful, productive, restful!! week!

Stamps: I-Deserve-a-Tip-a-Bella and sentiment by Stamping Bella, Amuse mini oval stamp
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Night of Navy, Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red, and PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, CB embossing folder, SU navy ribbon, corner rounder, stamping dimensionals

BCC #59


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, she is perfect! In fact, she is due to arrive on my doorstep TODAY! Yippee! So I may have to steal your idea and use her, too, as I need to make a thank-you card today. Great color combo. And I LOVE the twists you add!

Danni said...

Oh I love her and when I saw her on Em's site I thought "nah, I don't need her".
Great card!

Laurel said...

I love it, I so want her!