Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Discovery

Well, this has been such a busy time. I try to keep this blog strictly stamping-related. After all, that's why you come and I am so grateful for each visitor. I haven't been able to post as many cards this month, but I have been very busy in the craft room. There are so many little stamping gifts to make during this time of the year!

I wanted to give you a gift, of sorts. Please take a minute to view this video, I think you'll love it as much as I did! Whoops, I'm new at this Youtube thing. Maybe you can find the video from the link below? Or, look for the group, Straight, No Chaser, and the song, On the First Day of Christmas. I think it will be worth your time.

I heard about this group on the radio. They are men who sang together in college at the University of Indiana. As I understand it, they have come back together and made an album. I downloaded the album into my Itunes library and I have been listening to it everyday. I love it.

Enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Hi Hope...what is the video called? The link only shows me whats featured on You Tube.

Sparkle said...

Okay, I went back and searched their name...and saw the 12 days of Christmas. That's an amazing story! And great voices.

Giffysk8s said...

What a great video, Hope! Thanks for sharing!