Thursday, December 18, 2008

In the Forest

Do you think that other kinds of trees want to be Christmas trees too? I wonder. These new images from Stamping Bella are just beautiful but they aren't the kind of trees that end up covered in ornaments. So...I decided to put them on a Christmas card. I think they look just lovely. This is the first card I have ever made with SU's Always Artichoke, I think. I like it!

Oh, things are so busy around here! And, Wolfpack basketball is really starting now. We had a big game last night, against ECU. They beat us shamefully last year and we just couldn't stand to lose to them again this year. Brent and I drove to Raleigh to attend the game and I am so glad we did! It was a great game and it was even greater because we won. Our boys look like they remember how to play basketball this year, but we'll see how they look when the conference games start. The ACC is tough! I can't even type the names of those dreaded blue teams here...we beat both of them in football this year! But, basketball is a whole 'nother sport in the ACC. Sigh...I am proud of those Wolfpack boys. Oh, and we play Florida this year. I don't have any idea what to expect from that game. I just love college basketball!

Stamp: Skinny Scribbly Tree by Stamping Bella
Papers: SU Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, PTI SS White, and Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Accessories: SU markers, CB Embossing folder, nestabilities, SU punch, Stamping dimensionals

BSC 59


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

SO cute! Love the colors!

Laurel said...

Fabulous! I love that tree, I have eyed it but have resisted thus far!

Janet said...

great card, i love the layout and the colours!!