Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Cupcake Sunday!


Happy Sunday! Today's card needed two pictures. I just had to get a photo that showed the sparkly Shimmerz I put on their skates and on her pockets. Those Shimmerz are great fun, they just don't photograph so well!

How is your Christmas shopping going? We are whittling down our list. I am stuck on the one person I am always stuck on, my husband. something will have to some to me soon, hopefully!

Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by the blog!!

Stamp: Tilda and Edwin ice skating by Magnolia Stamps
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, Gable Green, watercolor paper, misc. dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, nestabilities, Janome mini sewing machine, Threading waters punch, CB embossing folder, rub-ons, SU piercing kit, Liquid Applique, stamping dimensionals, Taylored expressions pink candy dot, misc. ribbon, Shimmerz

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #45

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, I love this! So adorable, and I love the papers!

Tori Wild said...

Awww-- what a cute card, love the shimmer... and my xmas shopping, I don't want to talk about it! lol-- that means not so well!

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope~I am DROOLING over this card! I haven't inked this stamp up yet, but boy do you have me wanting to ASAP!