Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frosty Fun!

Tonight it's warm and rainy in North Carolina, but I know there are snowmen being built somewhere in the world! My nephews live in Minneapolis, maybe they are building some?

One of the things I love doing with Stamping Bella stamps is paper-piecing. I love seeing these striped pants, aren't they funny?! They match her frosty friend's scarf. Too funny!

Stamp: Snowfight by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Bashful blue, PTI SS White, Heidi Grace Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Liquid Applique, Stickles, misc. buttons, SU Bashful Blue ribbon, stamping dimensionals

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #58


7 comments:

Janet said...

adorable card! love the pants;)

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, this DP is perfect for this stamp, and perfect for your love of buttons! I like the paper piecing!

Laurel said...

So adorable! I love the paper piecing!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Adorable! :D Love the paper you chose for this card...too cute! ;D

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love that paper.

Tiddly Inks said...

It is adorable and I enjoyed it in person too! :) Ella was thrilled to get a new card from her NC friend! :) Even my hard-to-impress husband said, "Wow, that is cool." Thanks so much....again. :)