Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Festive Egg

What kind of egg would an egg fairy bring to the Christmas party? Why the fanciest Christmas egg you've ever seen! I know that her tree is covered with them! I love this fairy. She, Eloise, and Matilda Muffinbread are my favorites. Oh, I forgot Twinkle Fairy and Belinda Bombshell! Oh, I'm so glad that I don't have to choose!

Can you see my mistake? I was so carried away with cutting and matching all of my pieces that I covered up her hand. I'll do better next time.

Don't forget the Big Bellaversary Bash on Friday night at 8:30 EST! We are in for a grand time!

Stamp: eva Bloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Ripe Avacado and SS White, Cloud 9 designs dp, and Cosmo Cricket dp
Accessories: nestabilities, stickles, liquid pearls, Copic markers, SU punches, Janome mini sewing machine

BSC 57

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

She's beautiful! Love the paper piecing and the stitching! It reminds me of a Tiffany egg!

ChichiBoulie said...

what a gorgeous egg and great way to create a multi-usage stamp! Eggs aren't just for Easter any more! :D

Janet said...

what a great card!!!

pat said...

Hope,
I love your card!!
Pat