Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Cup of Christmas

Can you believe that Christmas is two weeks from today? My goodness! I tried to resist the idea, but I had to give in and do traditional Christmas colors for today's color challenge. I used Gable Green and Real Red, but I encourage you to use the red and green that you like the most. Whether you are making Christmas cards for this year or joining Sparkle in her Christmas card challenge, I hope you enjoy using these colors today! Have a great one!

Stamp: Minty Coffee by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black and SU Going Gray
Papers: SU Gable Green, Real Red, Going Gray, PTI SS White, and AC Moore dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Piercing kit, nestabilities, Dollar bin ribbon, Stickles, misc. brads, sponges

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

What an inviting card! Can I please oh please come over for a cup of hot cocoa???

I hope to finish my Christmas cards today so that I get caught up on the challenges. I am anxious to be playing with you again!

Jenn said...

What a sweet cuppa! :D Great colors for this challenge! :D

Janet said...

such a pretty card!!