Sunday, December 14, 2008

BIG Thanks!

Happy Sunday! Today is a busy day in our house. We spent the morning the way we usually do--first we worked in the nursery with our "Creepers" (babies who are just crawling and not yet walking. We love them.) Then we went to service. I took Brent some lunch and now he is doing the props for the first production of the Christmas musical. I'll be going over at 5 to take him some dinner and then watch the second production. He is so worried about dropping something as he moves things around on a dark stage. I hope things are going well for him!

Now that the Christmas cards have been mailed, it's time to start getting thank-you notes ready. Since I was little girl, my parents taught us to sit down right away and write a thank-you note for a gift. As I've grown older, I've realized that it's just such an important thing for a child to do. It makes them take time out to appreciate the gift and it makes the person who gave the gift feel good about giving it. Everybody wins!

So, I've used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge to get one of my cards done. I love these new flowers from Petaloo, don't you?! They just beg to be spilled all over a card. Oh, so pretty together.

Stamp: SU Think Big
Ink: SU Basic Black, Pixie Pink
Papers: SU Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Going Gray, Paper Studios dp
Accessories: SU punch, Petaloo flowers

TECC46

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, I love this! I love pink and flowers, this is the best of both!

Sparkle said...

This is so pretty! I love the pink!

Taylor said...

So cute! Love all the punched flowers you used! It gives so much dimension! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Giffysk8s said...

Love the colors on this, Hope! It is so pretty and cheery!

It's nice to be back online. I have missed reading your blog!