Monday, December 29, 2008

Back in the Saddle!

Don't get me wrong. I love everything about the holidays and being at the beach, but I am so happy to be stamping again! This card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #61. I wanted to use one of my too-cute new Huggabuggs from Tiddly Inks and, with Christmas cards and thank-you notes, I have been sending more snail mail than email lately, so I chose this darling Snail Mail Huggabugg. Giggle-worthy, for sure!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! We certainly did but, like I said, I'm glad we're all back here together too!

Stamp: Snail Mail by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, PTI SS White, Pebbles Inc dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, Stamping Bella baubles, dollar bin ribbon, stamping dimensionals

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Very cute, I love the colors!

Sparkle said...

He is my favorite! I finally got my stamps yesterday...so I will have to use my buggs too. :) Super cute card!

Jamie said...

I love the huggabugs, can't wait to play with them. And I am secretly jealous that you are back to normal, haha.

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope~this is absolutely adorable! LOVE the polka dots! Congrats on the award, too!

BTW: what IS normal???

Lori said...

Love that little bug. So cute.

Tiddly Inks said...

Ack! Now that is adorable! What a great design and finish. Perfection.