Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And a Redbird in a Snowman's Hand...


Happy Day! Wherever you are today, I hope that you are safe and happy and with people who love you!

My family and I are in Cherry Grove, South Carolina at our favorite beach spot. It's such a wonderful time and I'm so grateful to be here watching my young nieces watch Christmas around them. It's special.

I chose the colors for this week's challenge by looking at this beautiful dp. The colors are Old Olive, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, and Orchid Opulence. The added twist is to use dry embossing on your creation. Have fun!

Stamps: Snowman Circle and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black and SU White Craft Ink
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Rose Red, Old Olive, PTI SS White, and Heidi Grace Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU punches, Self-adhesive raindrops, sponges, stamping dimensionals, Shimmerz


1 comment:

ChichiBoulie said...

Those are so cute! I love the soft colours.

I've awarded you a Lovely Blog Award. Please come check it out

http://www.boulieblog.com/2008/12/blog-award.html