Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's for Dinner?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the American Bella sistahs! I thought about using ChefaBella today, but this image is really more autobiographical of me on Thanksgiving! LOL!! I am whatever the opposite of being a cook is, truly.

Of course, I had to use Pumpkin Pie as one of the color challenge colors. Then, as I was looking though my dp stash, I found this awesome SU paper, Washington Apple, that has Pumpkin Pie on it. So the other two colors have to be So Saffron and Red Riding Hood.

I have been adding a twist to the color challenges because I think it's a lot of fun. This week, I thought I'd make it a simple, optional twist. I almost always color my Bellas with Copic Markers. So, this week, I colored Grumpabella with watercolors. My challenge to you is to try to color your image with a medium that you don't always use, not your routine choice. Try it if you want to!

Wherever you and your family are today, I hope that your holiday is a wonderful one!

Stamp: GrumpaBella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Red Riding Hood, Washington Apple dp, and Watercolor paper
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, SU piercing kit, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals



2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the colors in this card!

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
Love the card. It is quite appropiate. That,too, is me. LOL.