Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Day!

I'm home! I had the most wonderful time in Florida! The teachers were great and I enjoyed the conference a lot. Then I had my first day in Disney World. Well, where has that been all of my life? Good grief! I just loved it! I am already looking into what it will take for Brent and I to get back there. :)

Then I got the mail today and found out the one of the cards I submitted to Take Ten magazine has been published in the Winter 2009 issue! Whee! This is the most exciting news for me. Oh my.

Here's the info on tonight's card:

Stamp: Francine Flapper by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, SS PTI White, and Misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Bashful Blue ribbon, Creative Imaginations flowers and tack, stickles, liquid pearls, and stamping dimensionals


Stamping Bella Sketch Challenge #55

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

CONGRATS! I can't wait to see the publication. That is so exciting! I have a famous friend! :)

Sparkle said...

Congrats Hope! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see it in the magazine!

I'm glad you enjoyed Disney World! Isn't it the happiest place in the world?!?

Jenn said...

Glad you had a good time in Florida!!! Congrats on having your card published...that is amazing! :D Your card is lovely! :D