Friday, November 21, 2008

Waiting for Santa

I missed last week's cupcake's challenge because I was in Florida. I sure had fun making this card, but I was kind of wishing that I was on my way back to Disneyworld! LOL! Someday my prince will take me back... :)

Stamps: Chair and Tilda with Christmas Stockings by Magnolia Stamps, sentiment by PTI, SU Background Basics
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Red Riding Hood, Basic Black, Old Olive, American Graphics dp, watercolor paper, PTI SS White
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, SU punches, nestabilities, stamping dimensionals, Ranger gel pen, misc. buttons

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #43


7 comments:

Sparkle said...

She is darling! She can ask Santa for Disney passes. :)

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, I love her! I now have a long list of Tildas that I want. I can't find that chair anywhere, though!

Tori Wild said...

I'm so jealous-- i'm very impatiently waiting for my new Christmas Tilda to come!! I want one too!! (in my best whine voice!)

Laurel said...

She is adorable!

Lori said...

Too cute.

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Awww... how sweet! Your colorin on the image is beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Jenn said...

So sweet! :D Love the dp! :D