Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Toast to Sparkle

Tonight's color challenge is the last one that Sparkle will host for us. I'm so grateful for the dedication she shows to the Bella forum. She is a talented stamper and a good friend to me and we have been lucky to have her. I made this card in honor of her love of coffee. I know she won't mind sharing the brew with this sweet Chichi! Of course, I had to add a few sparkly Bella dots to the card. Sparkle's colors were any blue, any yellow, and a light green-- I loved the freedom of this week's colors. Thanks for all of the Sparkle you brought to my Thursdays, Sparkle!

Stamps: Tiny Tina Teacup by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, SU Warm Words, Tag Alongs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU So Saffron
Papers: SU Ballet Blue, So Saffron, PTI Spring Moss, SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB Embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots, SU punches, Stamping dimensionals, PTI ribbon

No comments: