Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Testing the Waters

This sweet Tilda is feeling a bit patriotic today. Perhaps she's even testing the waters on the day after the big election. Or, she just loves the sea as much as I do and she's ready to do some wading! Either way, this is a lovely image and I enjoyed coloring it so much.

Stamps: Tilda by the Sea, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Night of Navy, PTI SS White, and Creative Imaginations dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Janome Mini Sewing machine, Stamping Bella silver metallic bonbons, SU punches, stamping dimensionals

SCS Sketch Challenge #201


4 comments:

Janet said...

i love this image too!! i think i am going to have to buy the stamp!!
great card!

Giffysk8s said...

She is so beautiful! Love the clouds behind her. You, Janet, and Lori are causing me to have Matilda envy. One of these days I will have to take the plunge!

Lori said...

Isn't that just too adorable.

Janet said...

I gave you an award, check out my blog for info!!
hugs!!