Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Take a Seat, Tilda

It felt good to get back to work today. I almost couldn't remember my routine, but it came back to me pretty quickly. LOL!

I can't believe I've been so neglectful, but tomorrow is the Gobblin' Good Bella Bash in the Bella Forums. Join us at 8:30 EST for some chatting, challenges, and prizes. It's going to be a lot of fun! See you then!

Stamp: Magnolia Designs Tilda
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Red Riding Hood, Bashful Blue, Washington Apple dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU Pumpkin Pie ribbon, SU punch, SU piercing kit, stamping dimensionals, stickles, Ranger white pen

2 comments:

Janet said...

sooooooooo cute:) i love the sitting tildas:)
hugs

Laurel said...

Cute! I love how she is sitting in the circle!