Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet and Sunflowery

I am having a fine time here in sunny Florida. If I had a fairy godmother, I would wish for a car, LOL! But I enjoyed my day with the teachers and I am looking forward to another good day on Friday. Teachers are such fun people!

This sweet Tilda card was one I saved to post today. These images are too much fun to color! Have a great Friday!

Stamp: Tilda with Sunflower by Magnolia stamps
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, PTI Summer Sunrise, SS White, and misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, primas, Stamping Bella dots

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, she's adorable!!! You are really making me want some Tildas!

pat said...

My thoughts exactly Hope!!
You make me want these Tildas too!!
She is very cute.

Pat

pat said...

Hope,
I have something for you on my blog!

{{{HUGS}}}

Pat