Saturday, November 8, 2008

Such a Sweet Decor!


Decorating this new image from Taylored Expressions was so much fun! I used my Stickles, Tim Holtz Stickles, Liquid Applique, and Copic Markers just the way I would use icing and candy on a real gingerbread house! Big fun!

But, I thought my house needed a resident. So I stamped the cupcake from the Sweet Celebration set, colored and cut her out (stickled the cherry of course!), and popped her next to the front door. She'd invite you in, but she's afraid she'll have to share her sweets! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Stamps: Home Sweet Home and Sweet Celebration by Stamp a Sweet Impression for Taylored Expressions
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Gable Green, Bashful Blue, PTI SS White, and Creative Imaginations dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Scallop edge punch, Stickles, Tim Holtz stickles, Liquid Applique, SU Real Red Ribbon, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals, Stamping Bella baubles

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #41

4 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Too cute, Hope! I love the "resident" of your house! :) Thanks for playing the challenge... hope you have a great weekend!

Kathryn said...

So WONDERFUL -- the house is super cute! Great job! ;)

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Giffysk8s said...

So cute! I keep looking at this stamp set. I may just need to order it now!