Thursday, November 20, 2008

Say Cheese!

Last week, I was posting the color challenge from sunny Florida. What a difference a week makes! The colors for this week's challenge are Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, and Really Rust. To twist this week's challenge, I asked the sistahs to use more than one image on their card. I chose to use SayCheeseaBella and Jump for Joy on my card.

Stamps: SayCheeseaBella by Stamping Bella and Jump for Joy by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, and Really Rust, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Ribbon, Stamping Bella bonbons, stamping dimensionals


Bella Color Challenge #56

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, I think this is one of my favorite color challenges ever. So soft and pretty, yet warm and cozy. I ham running low on paper, so I really hope that I have all of these colors!

Laurel said...

What a great color combo and card! Love how you have used jump for joy!

pat said...

Love love love this card!!
WOW!! I can't wait to play..

Pat

Lynn said...

This is a fantastic Bella card! Great idea to use the faces of the children as someone to photograph!