Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home, Tweet Home

Hey, did you notice? I made a card that reflects the correct season! That is no small feat for me. :)

First things first, I have to give a big shout out to one of my stamping idols, Tori. I picked up (is that polite for copied?) this awesome stitching idea from her blog. If you haven't visited her blog, then head on over there. Tori has such beautiful designs! I love her site! And, she is one of the Whipper Snapper guest designer for November and December so she has a lot to share with us too. Thanks for all of the stamping inspiration and the tips, Tori!

Now, on to personal stuff...are you sick of hearing about my big trip? Well, tomorrow is the big day! I am all packed and ready to fly to Florida tomorrow. Thursday and Friday will find me mingling with second grade teachers from all over Florida. And Saturday will find me with...Cinderella! Hip, hip, hooray!

And, as if that weren't enough, Thursday is my first big day on the Bella forum. I'll be hosting my first Bella color challenge that day. Stop by and take a peek at what I have in store for you.

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs Main Street
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, PTI SS White, and Basic Grey Mellow
Accessories: Copic Markers, Janome Mini sewing machine, CB embossing folder, misc. buttons, SU gingham ribbon, stamping dimensionals, Copic airbrush system


2 comments:

Tori Wild said...

Awww-- You are so sweet Hope-- and I {heart} that card!!!! Such a cute image and the stitching looks great!! Isn't that so much fun to do--- I'm also WAY envious of your paper on there--- you've now enabled me to go hunt for some!! :)

Giffysk8s said...

Love the stitching and the buttons!