Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Cupcake Day and a Sweet Surprise

Happy Cupcake Day! I hope you had the day off of work today, I know I enjoyed my day off! For the very first time, I ventured out on Black Friday. I was amazed at all of the people and I don't know that I would ever try it again, but I did find what I was looking for, so I'm happy about that.

This afternoon, I had such a nice surprise. One of my favorite stamp artists, Gretchen, aka Chichiboulie, posted a couple of my cards, as well as cards by one of my favorite Bella stamping sistahs, Marjorie, on her web site. Wasn't that sweet? Stamping is such a circle-- she seems happy that we're using her stamps and we are so happy to have her stamps her to use! I love that! I'll be happy to have more of her stamps too! :) Bring them on!

Tomorrow is a big day for NC State Wolfpack fans. You see, we beat those Tarheels last week. Oh, I still love typing that... sigh... And, tomorrow, if we beat Miami, we will go to a Bowl Game. That's amazing to me considering that we had such a rough start. Brent and I will be going to the game which starts at noon. He's hoping that we win, of course, and he wants to go to a Bowl Game in DC. I would love it for our boys. But the good news is that we beat the Tarheels. Did I say that already? :)

Stamps: Got Cupcakes by MFT
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Kraft, DP, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Piercing kit, Taylored Expression ribbon, Liquid Applique, SU Hole punches, stamping dimensionals, Big Bite

TECC #44


5 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen said...

How cute, Hope! Love the cupcake bunny! I enjoyed my day off today as well!

Laurel said...

Very cute! Love the colors you chose! Congrats on having your card featured! They are fabulous cards!

Cheryl Koskakura said...

How Cute, I love the bunny!
-Cher

Adriana M.Q. Weingart said...

It is very beautiful! The colors and everything... Loved it!
rgds

ChichiBoulie said...

I just love the colours on this card. So pretty and cute!