Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grateful For Tiddly Inks

Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited about the Bella Bash tonight! Here's my card for Sparkle's challenge. Sparkle asked us to make a card for someone that we're grateful for, using an embellishment that we're grateful for. I knew what to do right away!

A few weeks ago the adorable Christy, aka Tiddly Inks, sent me her original watercolor for Fabby. I was so honored! When I opened the package, I found a print of Kissieface (along with some other sweet art goodies) included in the package. Oh my, isn't that the nicest thing?! I love those pictures. I've had them framed, along with a watercolor that I bought from Christy, and they are hanging in my stamp room. I do love having her inspiration around me.

Christy shared a bit of trivia with me. The Kissieface image is based on Em and Ryan! Awww....I love that! So, I knew I wanted to make a card for my sweet husband, because I'm so grateful for him. And, I even copied Christy's color scheme. Then I used the embellishment I am most grateful for...buttons! Are you surprised? :)

Stamp: Kissieface by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, So Saffron, Kraft, PTI SS White, misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU ribbon, buttons, stamping dimensionals


1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Ohh...so sweet! The stories are sweet, too. And Christy~what a sweetheart she is!