Saturday, November 8, 2008

for Princess Kitty

You know how sometimes an image just grabs you? Oh, well, if you look at my checkbook you will know that happens to me a lot! LOL! But, this one especially gets my attention. My sweet niece has a kitten she named Princess Kitty. I hear that she carries her patient kitty around from room to room in whatever way she happens to get ahold of her. This image reminded me of Sarah and Princess Kitty right away!

I tried to add several other embellishments to this card, but the dp is such an explosion of color that everything seemed to compete with it. I think I'll leave it as it is for now. Hope you like it!

Stamp: Leah by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, PTI Aqua Mist, SS White, and 3Bugsinarug dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, PTI Aqua Mist ribbon, stamping dimensionals



5 comments:

Janet said...

sooooo cute!! :) love the paper!!

Laurel said...

LOVE her! That could be my youngest daughter with her cat!

Giffysk8s said...

Os, she is cute! I am loving these girls with their big shoes! I am afraid to go look at them....my cart will immediately be overflowing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Aunt Hope! I really like the card!

Love,
Sarah

Catherine said...

I want this stamp and love what you did with her :)