Saturday, November 1, 2008

Flowers for a Friend

Happy Saturday, again! Lately, I just seem to be attracted to my Whipper Snapper mice and these cute girls in their big shoes. I wanted to use my new Stamp a Sweet Impressions Stamps for this week's cupcake challenge, but this stamp just spoke to me.

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs Stephanie, SU Best Yet set
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: Su Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, and Tempting Turquoise, PTI SS White, and misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals

Taylored Expcressions Cupcake Challenge #40


6 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope~she is beyond precious! I need to book a trip to NC, so that I can gaze at your stamping room and stamp collection! Of course, I would need to steal you away from your DH for lunch, shopping, stamping, gabbing, giggling, etc... :)

Laurel said...

Oh, how adorable is that! She is so cute and you did a fabulous job!

Sparkle said...

She is just darling! I love it!

Lori said...

Too adorable. Love it.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet said...

how adorable!! great card:)
hugs