Monday, November 24, 2008

Florida Dreams

You know what I love about Stamping Bella stamps? It's the variety! One minute, I can be stamping the woman-for-all-seasons, the Bella herself, and the next minute I can be coloring sweet fairies and frolicking children. And then, just when you think you've seen it all, Emily pulls out a group of snowmen and plants and purses...well, I could go on and on.

If you know me, you know I love the beach! Emily's latest release had several beach-related stamps and, of course, I had to have them all. Tonight, I turned Jamie's awesome sketch into this masculine card. It's just another wonderful look from Stamping Bella.

If you haven't heard, Emily has done it again! Wait, Christy has done it again! Okay, Emily and Christy have done it again! Check out the new series of stamps by Christy, our very own Tiddly Inks on Emily's blog and then check out the blog candy Christy is offering on her blog!

Stamps: Palm Tree with Moon and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black and SU Basic Brown
Papers: SU Ruby Red, PTI SS White and Summer Sunrise, Misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Punches, CB embossing folder, SU Build-a-brad, Big Bite, stamping dimensionals


SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #56

1 comment:

Janet said...

what an amazing card, i love the beach ball, cleaver!! :)
hugs