Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Come Into my Garden

How much do you love these stamps?! I can't stand it!

Tonight is the Gobblin' Good Bella Bash and Laura is the hostess for the first challenge. Laura challenged us to use our favorite Bella stamp on a card. Oh my, how could I choose? I decided to go with my new favorite series of stamps, the Bitty Blooms by the lovely Chichiboulie. Of course, I couldn't just pick one of those , so I went with all of them! I have a tough time making choices!

Stamps: Bitty Blooms by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pretty in Pink, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic markers, SU punches, SU Pretty in Pink ribbon, Big Bite, stamping dimensionals, SU Piercing kit


5 comments:

Danni said...

This is just too adorable!! Love it!!

Giffysk8s said...

Oh! I only ordered 3 to make sure that they're not too small for me to color. I just got them~but your card makes me want them all!

Kim said...

OMGoodness, this is adorable!!!

Kimmie0270 said...

Too Adorable!

Lynn said...

OMG this card is beautiful!!! I love all of these new Stamping Bella images and this makes me want to order every one of them! The soft colors you used along with your wonderful coloring work looks lovely!