Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bring it On!

Have you heard? My NC State Wolfpack beat the Miami Hurricanes yesterday, 38 to 28! Wheee! This means a bowl game for my team for the first time in several years and they are thrilled. We are thrilled! Brent and I sat in a cold, misty rain to watch the game, but it didn't really matter. Well, it did matter, but it was easier because we won and because the game was so exciting.

I am in love with the Cameo Coral/PTI Aqua Mist color combo. When I find a dp that works with it, I get so tickled. This new dp is perfect, I think. So I brought out my new Whipper Snapper snowman and brought him into the color scheme.

We don't get a lot of snow here in NC, but I lived in Nebraska for 17 years so I know snow. I do love it, but seeing this guy with his shovel reminds me of all of those mornings I spent digging out the car so I could go to work. Oh brother, I do not miss that!

Hey, if you're still reading this (Thanks!!), have I got an invitation for you! Emily at Stamping Bella is celebrating her two year anniversary this month and we are celebrating with her. The monthly Bella Bash will be on Friday, Dec. 5 and there will be games, challenges, and big prizes. The usual prize is a $20 credit in Em's store, but the prizes for these challenges will be a $50 credit! Isn't that awesome?! We hope to see you on the Forum that night. The party starts at 7:30 CST.

Stamp: Bring it On by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Cameo Coral, PTI Aqua Mist and SS White, Heidi Grace Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI Aqua Mist ribbon, SU piercing kit, misc. snowflake brad, stamping dimensionals


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, this paper and color combo are fabulous! I hope I look that cheery next time I shovel my driveway. Doubtful. LOL

Lori said...

He is just so adorable. Love the color combo.