Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Bella First for Me

Good Morning from Sunny Florida! I made it here safely and I am ready to spend the day conferencing with second grade teachers. I can't imagine anything better. Well, spending the day with a bunch of Bella Sistahs, but I'll settle for this. :)

I am so happy to be hosting my first Bella Color Challenge this morning! What a big decision this was. In fact, I decided to throw a little twist in there, a twisted color challenge if you will. I chose three colors: Rose Red, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery (CTMH: Cranberry, Taffy, and Sweet Leaf). But, I also decided that I would challenge my Bella sistahs to use a Bella stamp that they have never used before. How about that? I chose Grillafella. This poor uninked stamp has finally been shown some love. I can't wait to see what you choose.

And, my news is even bigger today! Can you stand it? A few weeks ago Sparkle PM'd me with an awesome idea. She wanted to start a blog, a collection of all of the past Bella challenges. A place where Bella sistahs could find inspiration and gather creative thoughts. I love this idea! She and I have been working on it and, although we haven't posted all of the challenges yet, we are introducing it to everyone today. I'm so pleased! Here's the link! Check it out!

Once each week, one card from the Bella galleries will be chosen to be featured on the new Blog. If you'd like to be the featured stamper, all you have to do is participate in one of the posted challenges. Each Saturday, at 10am EST, we'll be scouring the galleries to find a clever and creative card to post. How's that for totally fun news? Have a great one!

Stamps: Grillafella by Stamping Bella, SU Warm Words
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, SU Punches, stamping dimensionals, nestabilities, scor-pal, gunmetal metallic bonbons

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Ooh...ready for summer already?! Love the coloring!

Jenn said...

Congrats on hosting your first Bella Color Challenge!!! These colors are great and I can't wait to get home and play! :D

pat said...

Hope,
Love this card and the color combo.
Can't wait to play...I'm on my way to ink!!

Pat