Monday, November 10, 2008

A Bella Beauty in the Rain

Here I am confusing the seasons again! What can I say? I've been writing our April/May issues all week and it just doesn't click in with me to do Christmas cards. sigh...

But, I do like the pink and white together. This dp from DaisyBucket Designs is some of my favorite! I think I'll make Christmas cards when it's time to write December/January magazines, in June! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Stamp: BillybootaBella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, PTI SS White, and DaisyBucket Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, misc. ribbon, primas, adhesive pearl, stamping dimensionals

Bella Sketch Challenge #54



3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE her, Hope! The paper piecing is gorgeous!

Laurel said...

I know I commented on SCS but I just had to comment again, I LOVE this card!

Catherine said...

this is just too cute. I love this sketch and love what you did with it :)