Sunday, November 9, 2008

At the Ballet

This image makes me giggle. I love hegehogs anyway, but seeing them in these tutus is just too much! What a fun stamp!

Can't believe it's Sunday evening already. This is a big week for me. On Wednesday morning, I'll be flying to Florida to attend the Conference for Florida Second Grade Teachers. Second grade teachers are among some of my all-time favorite people, so I'm really excited about spending some time with them. I hope you have something great to look forward to this week!

Stamps: Ecarte, Splits, Pirouette by Penny Black, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow, Gable Gren, PTI SS White, misc. dp
Accessories: SU ribbon, Copic markers, SU Punches, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So darn adorable! Love these gals!

Laurel said...

So cute, they make me giggle too!

Catherine said...

too cute!