Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Holiday Tilda

These new Christmas Tildas are starting to put me in a holiday mood. They are such fun to color and play with! I broke in another set of new nestabilities on this card. They're all going to be useful, but I can myself using the pinking circles the most.

I have been fighting a nasty cold. I missed work Friday and am still not up and running today. It's really hard for me to miss church. I'll miss being with the babies in the nursery and being in the service, but I have to be honest and say that today I'll really miss the sports talk. You see, yesterday my NC State Wolfpack beat the Carolina Tarheels. I mean, they really beat them!, 41 to 10 and it never really was a game. At my church, as in my office, we are way outnumbered by Tarheel fans and I get so tired of their pity during basketball season. I can't stand not being there today! I am so proud of those boys and of our new coach. Oh boy!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Stamp: Tilda with Paper by Magnolia Stamps
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Rose Red, Kraft, PTI SS White, Basic Grey Wassail dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, misc. buttons, Taylored Expressions ribbon, Big Bite, Janome Mini sewing machine, Copic airbrush system


3 comments:

Lori said...

She is adorable. I will have to check out the new "nesties".

Sparkle said...

Your card is darling and I hope you feel better! I'm so happy my Beavers won yesterday too. :)

Giffysk8s said...

Ooh...so sorry to hear that you are sick. :( Adorable card, though! I've got to check out the new Nesties!!