Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome Home!

What a fun day! I took a vacation day today for no reason. Brent's out of town and I thought I could stamp and get some things done. And, I did! I did some spot-cleaning on the carpet--that was a party, let me tell you--and I did some stamping. A good day, all in all.

I used Jamie's sketch to make a welcome-home card for Brent. I really miss him.

Stamps: Balloonabella by Stamping Bella, Warm Words by Stampin' Up
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, Cameo Coral, PTI SS White, Moxxie Hugs and Kisses dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella bonbons, SU punches, Copic Spica markers, stamping dimensionals

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #49



5 comments:

Janet said...

soooooooo cute!! i love how you paper pieced the dress! so cute!!! did i mention it was cute?? ;)

Laurel said...

So cute, I love the paper piecing!

Catherine said...

this is too cute and love your paper piecing

Jenn said...

Lucky you a day full of stamping!!! :D Sweet card and I {heart} her paper pieced dress!!! Brent's gonna love it! :D

Sparkle said...

I love her dress! She is just too cute! I wish I could have another vacation day, lol.