Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wait, What Month is It?


I had to post two views of this card so you could see this wonderful shiny paper...isn't it the best? I think it's perfect for Belinda Bumberboots. But, shouldn't there be a Halloween card or a Christmas card here? Hmmm....have I ever told you about my job? I write and edit magazines and resource materials for teachers. The thing is that, right now, I'm working on the publications for April/May. It's so confusing, I'm telling you! I've been there for nine years and I'm still not used to it. Today, I was writing activities about jelly beans, frogs, and Easter eggs. So, when I come home, of course I'm ready to make a card about an umbrella girl! It's very disorienting...

This is a special card. It's based on Jamie's 50th Bella Sketch Challenge! I'm so impressed by her talents. Whew! She gives us the best stuff to work with. I love doing her sketches.

Tomorrow night is the Bella Monster Bash in the Bella Forum. Please join us there!

Stamp: Belinda Bumbershoot by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, PTI Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, SS White; Cloud Nine DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI Lemon Tart Ribbon, Big Bite, Spica markers, Corner Rounder

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #50


4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So cute, Hope! That paper is so fun!

Just think: in April, you'll be craving turkey and pumpkin pie. :)

Jenn said...

Super cute card Hope!!! I love that sparkly paper! :D

ChichiBoulie said...

Very pretty! Great job. Around here, any time of year is good for brollies and wellies!

Laurel said...

Cute! Love that shiny paper!