Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trick or Treat...

Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray for Friday! But, today is color challenge day on the Bella Forum. Sparkle chose Old Olive, Really Rust, Basic Black, and Elegant Eggplant. I chose to combine the color challenge card with the sketch challenge from yesterday, since I missed it. :)

This card will make the perfect birthday card for one of my coworkers. Her birthday is on Halloween day. Thanks for visiting the blog tonight. Hope you have a great Friday! Don't forget that Taylor will be releasing new cupcake stamps tonight. I am so excited!

Stamp: Trickortreatabella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Really Rust, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB Embossing folder, flowers, brads, Big Bits, and stamping dimensionals

SCS Sketch Challenge 199


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love the embossing and those felt flowers are perfect! :D