Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thank-You, Friend

A friend of mine sent me a special gift this week. This card is for her. Don't you just love this new Tiddly Inks image? I do!

Have a great evening!

Stamps: Lil Artist by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Only Orange, American Crafts dp, Studio Barn dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB Embossing folder, Stamping Bella bonbons, BoBunny glitter, stamping dimensionals, SU Piercing Kit

SCS Sketch Challenge #197

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope~she's fabulous! I can't wait to add her to my collection! The DP you used is absolutely perfect!

Lori said...

Hope,
I was thinking the same thing that Vicki wrote. I just love her. And, the paper is juct perfect. Okay why do I sound so much like Vicki???
Hugs,
Lori

Tori Wild said...

OMGosh Hope-- This is just the CUTEST!! Absolutely LOVE it and that paper is fantastic!

Tiddly Inks said...

Why, yes I do love her! LOL :)

You made her so cute and colorful!! :)

I gotta say though that I am totally in love with the more recent posts with Whipper Snapper kids and mice...I really wish I had thought of those myself...those shoes are hilarious!!! LOL

You are gonna have to talk Em into my mice...she wasn't a big fan of them. LOL It's okay, you already have those adorable ones...I shall squeak vicariously through them. :D
Best wishes.
Christy