Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy Day in NC

It's raining today which is great for the grass but not good for my golfer husband. I'm so excited because tonight is the Red/White game for our NC State basketball boys! I love college basketball, especially my NC State Wolfpack. Brent and I will be taking my mom and dad over to Reynolds Coliseum in Raleigh to see the game. It should be a lot of fun for them because my dad loves the Wolfpack (he graduated from State) and Reynolds Coliseum is the place where my parents met way back when they were in high school. I think that's pretty cool! Go Pack!

Stamp: Willow with Umbrella by Whiff of Joy stamps
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI SS White and Aqua Mist, SU Orchid Opulence, misc. scrap dp from my dp scraps!
Accessories: Copic Markers, PTI Aqua Mist twill, CB embossing folder, Prima flowers, Stamping Bella dot

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Super cute! And have fun at the game!

Janet said...

adorable card!! I want to come to NC this year to see a Hurricanes game!! They are my fave team, at NC is my fave state!! i will message ya before i come so you can tell me all the cool places to shop for craft supplies:)
hugs