Saturday, October 4, 2008

Queen for a Day

This morning, my mind is all mixed-up. I started the inspiration challenge, but I think my subconscious take over. I looked at the dressed on the Harilu web site and decided to stamp and color a dress (I love to color dresses!) But my husband left town this morning for a six-day fishing trip and it's World Card Making Day and I don't really have to do anything except make cards for the rest of the day AND I took Monday off so I could make cards, do some shopping, sleep in. Well, I just feel like Queen for a Day. So, this is the card I ended up with. It's a far cry from the Harilu site, but I still l ike it!

Happy World Card Making Day! There are so many wonderful challenges and sales to help you celebrate today. I'll be spending most of my day on the Splitcoast Stampers site. What will you do?

Stamp: Queen Abigail by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, PTI Aqua Mist and SS White, Ally's Wonderland dp
Accesories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, CB embossing folder, SU piercing kit, Stamping Bella baubles, Stickles, stamping dimensionals

SCS Inspiration Challenge #148


1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Hope, she is adorable! I keep saying I will check out Whipper Snapper. I am off to do it NOW!