Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pretty in Pink

There aren't any cupcakes to be found on this cupcake challenge card, but isn't she the sweetest girl? I love the shoes on these Whipper Snapper Design girls! (Check out Queen Abigail here.)

Taylor's sketch has lots of circles. I really think those are some of my favorite sketches to do. I didn't add a sentiment yet because I wasn't sure which type I wanted. This could be a birthday card or it could go along with a small thank-you gift. I think I'll wait until I need it to put the sentiment on. The circular sketch gave me a chance to play with my new piercing template from Bazzill. It's circular, obviously, and very slippery, lol!, but it worked pretty well.

Our trip to the stamping store was a success. I didn't buy any stamps but had some luck finding fun papers including these by Heidi Grace. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!

Stamp: Little Girl and Dotted Present by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, PTI SS White, and Heidi Grace Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folders, Bazzill piercing template, paper piercer, nestabilities, stamping dimensionals


7 comments:

Jenn said...

Super adorable card Hope! :D What a sweet image and FUN papers! :D Great job on the challenge! :D

Taylor said...

So cute, Hope! I do love that image... adorable! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Giffysk8s said...

SO so cute! Love the image and all of the circles. I need to work on this one!

Laurel said...

I absolutely love it! I have almost bought that image a few times, she is just so darling!

Kathryn said...

Very CUTE card -- LOVE the image -- :)

Ida P. Krause said...

Sweet card. Such an adorable image and I love all the embossing.

Tiddly Inks said...

I love how you laid it out and she really is adorable...I may have to break down and go get me some stamps from the competition!!! LOL Don't tell Em! Just kiding.

I seriously love her shoes.