Friday, October 17, 2008

A Pair of Bewitching Cuties

At this month's Bella Bash, Shannan challenged us to make treat holders for our Halloween goodies. I bought these pails at the Target dollar spot a few days ago so I decided to decorate them for the challenge. I love this Tiddly Inks stamp, so I put it on both pails, just changed the colors around.

Stamp: Little Witchy by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Gable Green, Lavender Lace, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Stamping Bella baubles, SU ribbon, Taylored Expression ribbon, tin pails

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Jenn said...

These are super cute!!! I love that sweet little witchy and the baubles are perfect! :D

Lori said...

These are so adorable. Love little witchy.