Monday, October 27, 2008

Nebraska on my Mind

I love life in NC, but I lived in Nebraska for many years. In fact, I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, I'm a Cornhusker on paper! I went to high school in Nebraska and I taught there for ten years. One of my favorite things about life in Nebraska, other than the Henry Doorly zoo and the wonderful people, was a good old snow day! So, I made this card in honor of snow days, which I don't get here in NC! Alexis is cuddled up in her bathrobe while the Snowfight image is showing a little bit more energy. :)

Don't forget to stop by the Bella Forum and give the sketch a run. This is Jamie's 52nd Bella sketch, which means that she's been doing the sketches for a whole year! Thanks, Jamie, you're awesome!

Stamps: Alexis' Bad Hair Day and Snowfight by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, PTI SS White, and American Crafts dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, CB embossing folder, Me and My Big Ideas Ribbon, Liquid Applique

Bella SCS Challenge #52



5 comments:

Laurel said...

Too cute, just love those Tiddly Inks and your liquid applique!

ChichiBoulie said...

Very cute. My grandfather is a Cornhusker. Hubby has the tshirt to prove it!

Vicki Burns said...

So cute! Love the paper piecing!

Lori said...

Way too cute. Love Alexis in her robe. And, the snowman Tiddlyink is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

The snuggly robe looks great!