Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Little Bird Told Me...

Tonight's featured stamper challenge was fun! Anne's gallery is filled with lots of colorful images and cute, cute cards. I chose the Georgia Peach colors--aren't they great? I love this tiled paper! Anne's card even had buttons on it. My favorite!

Tomorrow is Columbus Day. I hope you have all of your gift shopping done. :) I'll be at work, but there won't be any mail, one of those weird holidays. One year, we should all just do something crazy and fun for Columbus Day. I miss stuff like that from my days in the classroom, I don't get to color ships in a bottle on Columbus Day anymore. Have a good day, whatever your plans are!

Stamps: My Little Friend by Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie, SU Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Georgia Peach dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, misc. buttons, SU Pretty in Pink ribbon, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #88

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

She is adorable and I love the colors! I always wonder how you make such perfect bows. Maybe it's my bad hand, but I just can't seem to make mine look so good! Maybe you will share your secret with me...

I will be working on a new manuscript today, assuming I am headache free!

Syndee said...

Your cards are so adorable!!

Lori said...

Love your cards...so cute and cheerful.